• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Best way to (freely) recieve data

Lucas.

I'm looking for the best and free way to collect simple data.

I have a machine rental company and would like to set up an flow that sends an SMS (trough SendinBlue) asking the customer wheter he/she would like to end their rental or extend their rental another day.

So in the sms I want to send a link with (I was thinking Google Forms?) that then automatically lets us know if the rental is closed or they want to extend.
Or is it maybe possible to have an API / webhook link that asks and sends a value?

The Google Forms issue is that I can not know what customer is sending the data without the customer having to enter data manually (rental info, name,..)
I don't want the customer having to lookup and enter all this data. Just a button: extend or close

Lucas