• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bigcommerce - wait for order status to change

RobbieUK

I have a flow for collection orders that sends a text message when the order is placed, I want to then wait until the status is updated to shipped to send another text message. Is there a way to do that in the existing flow? It looks like I'll use lots of tasks as I'm used to Zapier where all of the order information is pulled in on the first trigger and I can then only continue with a chargeable action if it matches the correct filter. But pabbly forces me to use actions for every order to then run a filter?

Or have I got that wrong?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RobbieUK

To process your orders if their status got changed you might require a trigger event with "Order Updated", so for that, you can easily create an additional workflow for the same.

So, kindly allow us some time, we will check on it and update you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RobbieUK

We have added the "BigCommerce: Order Updated" trigger event in Big Commerce integration, so now you can use it in a new workflow and send a message on their changed status.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

1666934298785.png