• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bigin Zoho - Unable to update the date for the update action event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhar

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzMDUxM2Ei_pc
Hi,

I need assistance in figuring out the issue while updating a date field in the "Update Contact" action for Bigin CRM. I am getting this "invalid data" error.

Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzMDUxM2Ei_pc
Execution History - https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzMDUxM2Ei_pc

Data 0 CodeINVALID_DATA
Data 0 Details Expected Data Typedatetime
Data 0 Details Api NameStrategy_Call_Date
Data 0 Messageinvalid data
Data 0 Statuserror

Attachments

• Image 06-04-24 at 10.19 AM.jpeg
    Image 06-04-24 at 10.19 AM.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 7

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sikhar

Regarding this problem, we suggest formatting the date and time correctly by incorporating the Date/Time formatter into your action step. This adjustment will ensure the smooth functioning of your workflow, eliminating any date and time-related issues you may have experienced.

1712387590612.png

Sikhar

I will try that and revert. There is a related question. The time value that we get from Calendly uses GMT timezone. How can we convert it into India time zone (GMT + 5 hours 30 minutes) so that we can the values in IST in Bigin?

Sikhar

Hi, I implemented the Date/Time formatter, I also took care of time zone change. But it did not work. Please see the task id -

IjU3NmMwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzE1MjZhNTUzMjUxM2I1MTYxNTQzMCI_3D_pc​

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please share a screenshot showing the format in which you manually enter the date in the Strategy Call Date field?

Sikhar

I have attached the document that shows it in Bigin.

Attachments

• Date Issue.pdf
    272 KB · Views: 9

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We suggest that you convert the date to this format and then map it in your Zoho Bigin action step.
1712509481366.png

Sikhar

The format that you suggested, I am not seeing that in the drop down. I am getting only these options.
Do you want me try with the format highlighted in red?

1712550730908.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly toggle the map button and then try passing the format -

Format - MMM DD, YYYY hh:mm A

1712551783732.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please check your workflow now I have corrected the format with this - YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss and seems to be working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.