• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Birthday emails - HTTP Status Code 202

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team,

I've followed the tutorial section by section correctly except I am not doing a birthday card that is attached to the email. I am simply merging the message into the email itself. I am also using Microsoft365 as the mail account.

The email is sending and merging the correct data in the email. However, when I click Save & Test, it shows HTTP Status Code 202.

I created a test spreadsheet with only my wife and I (both having a birthday today for the test).

My wife is the first entry in the spreadsheet and I am the second. When the UTC time arrived and the automation triggered, she got 2 birthday emails and I didn't get any.

I then updated the automation and spreadsheet to have 3 rows of people. All with birthdays today. Set the UTC time to be in a minute's time. Once the automation fired again, she got 3 emails.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dylan Halliday

It seems like in the JSON extractor action step you have to use the response from the Google Sheets "Get Row", where you need to map the response from the Iterator's action step.

Though to sort out the mapping you only need to use the response from the Iterator action step to your further action steps. Moreover, we have corrected the mapping for you, now you can test the workflow at your end.

Kindly let us know if you get stuck at any step.

2022-01-17_13h03_07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.