• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

blogger to telegram channel not show image

leovlad

hi admin, i have setup 1 image url, but it is not showing on telegram channel, guide me how to show image of blogspot post then show on telegram channel, or you can configure it
this config of pabbly
1729944508367.png

this result on telegram
1729944786810.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @leovlad

We already have a video for this use case on our YouTube Chanel -

Although, you will similarly have to use a different action step for Telegram "Send a Photo". Please refer to the image below and make sure to follow the help texts mentioned -
1729945129552.png

Let us know if it works for you.

leovlad

what i mean is when i have a new post on the blog i will configure it to appear on telegram including :
image : not working (only url link appears ) - i want it to appear image
category : works fine
1729945839213.png

your video only guides title, post link
1729945619282.png

leovlad

some one support me ?
I tried to test writing a new post from the website, and telegram still doesn't work when automatically sharing the post

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can share an image using the 'Send a Photo' action step. However, please note that you are trying to share a link to a post, which is not a direct link to the image. If you want to share an image, it needs to be a direct link to that image, as shown in this video.

You should try using this URL in the 'Send a Photo' action step.
1729962419064.png

==========================================================================

some one support me ?
I tried to test writing a new post from the website, and telegram still doesn't work when automatically sharing the post

Google Blogger has a trigger interval of 24 hours, so it may take up to 24 hours for your new post to trigger your workflow.
1729962503751.png

We can reduce the trigger interval time to a minimum of 10 minutes for paid plans. This means that your workflow will be triggered within 10 minutes of a post being made on Google Blogger.

If you wish to reduce the trigger interval time, can purchase a plan.
https://www.pabbly.com/connect