• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Book like a Boss - Booking rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magingo

I created succesfully with Book like a Boss triggers with "Booking created" and "Booking canceled".

But If I would like to create a trigger "Booking rescheduled" it doesn't work.
I started the Webhook response. But i rescheduled some bookings, it works in Book like a Boss and no response in the Webhook.

Is there maybe something what not work inside of Pabbly?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I created succesfully with Book like a Boss triggers with "Booking created" and "Booking canceled".

But If I would like to create a trigger "Booking rescheduled" it doesn't work.
I started the Webhook response. But i rescheduled some bookings, it works in Book like a Boss and no response in the Webhook.

Is there maybe something what not work inside of Pabbly?
Please watch this tutorial and check if the webhooks are working fine or not -

Magingo

The webhook always seems to be the same for my account.

With Book like Boss I have three possible triggers. Create, delete and move booking.

Even if I create a webhook via webhook.site, there is no signal only when the appointment is postponed.

What are my options now?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You need to contact Book like a Boss team regarding the same in that case and ask why you're not able to receive the webhook response in the "Booking rescheduled" scenario.

Magingo

Sorry for this question:
When I work with Book like a Boss in Zapier, no webhooks are needed there. I can solve this similar to the other accounts with a login.

Wouldn't it be possible to solve this here as well? Then it would work.

Magingo

It's really driving insane.

The Book like a Boss support now states that it is not reproducible from their point of view.

What other options do I have now?

Magingo

Thank you very much for the feedback.
At least I was able to narrow down the error of Book like a Boss through the video.

That helped to communicate the error there more precisely. They just informed me that the bug has been fixed.
Now I can use the function as it was actually intended. So I hadn't done anything wrong and it wasn't Pabbly's fault.

Thank you for the patient support.

Status
Not open for further replies.