• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bookeo new Payment to Mailchimp

I'm trying to create a 2 workflows but not having much luck. The router doesn't seem to be picking up data from Mailchimp only from Bookeo....

Can someone please take a look and give me the exact steps to accomplish this.

the first workflow simply adds a New Bookeo customer to my Mailchimp list with the tag New ToC Customer

Trigger: Bookeo New customer
Action: Mailchimp Find Member
Action: Pabbly Router
Route 1 - if member exists in mailchimp then add tag 'New ToC Customer'
Route 2 - if member does not exist then add them to Mailchimp with the tag 'New ToC customer'

The second workflow is like this:

Trigger: Bookeo New Payment
Action: Mailchimp: Find Member
Action: Pabbly Router
Route 1 - if member exists in mailchimp then add tag 'Therapy on the Couch Subscriber'
Route 2 - if member does not exist then add them to Mailchimp with the tag Therapy on the Couch Subscriber

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ciaranhyde

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't configured the Router action step for existing ones to update the contact or to create.

So, as a reference, you can use the following video tutorial where we have covered the similar router condition with Hubspot which you can implement similarly to achieve your use case.

Thanks for that. I spent hours trying to get this to work and watched the video several times. I still don't have it working...

The Bookeo trigger New Payment doesn't allow me to send the email address to Mailchimp. Instead in the Mailchimp action step I search for a member and if it is there I update and add tag and if it is not there I create new and add tag but it doesn't seem to be working. Can someone take a look please and let me know where I've gone wrong?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ciaranhyde

As we can see from your workflow, you have selected the wrong filter condition.

Though we have corrected the filter condition and would suggest you now configure the mapping in the Mailchimp action steps.

Thanks for that. I am not sure what you mean by configure the mapping in the Mailchimp action steps? Do you mean to add first name, last name and email address in the Does not exist filter? And if so should I just add my name in there since I cannot get them from Mailchimp if they don't exist....

Supreme

Staff member
Do you mean to add first name, last name and email address in the Does not exist filter?
Yes, please map the email address, name and other fields such as tag according to your need.

(Watch the second part of the video tutorial on how you can map the data in the Mailchimp action step)