• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Brilliant Directories - updating lead data after a delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms_akasha

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY0MDYzZjA0MzQ1MjZiNTUzNzUxMzA1MTY2NTQzMSI_3D_pc
I have been using Pabbly to trigger an email auto-response (feedback survey) 3 weeks after a lead is received on my Brilliant Directories site. Works well, but when there is a spam /bot lead, the members get confused why I've asked them for feedback, which is fair enough - as its not a real lead.

So I want to make an adjustment so the feedback email only sends 3 weeks later if the lead is still logged as 'matched' in the system at that point. So effectively, need pabbly to refresh the lead details 3 weeks later, then if condition x is met (lead still 'matched' - which is classifed as lead status '2' in the data) it will send the email. If I've marked the lead 'Bad lead' in BD the lead status changes to 7 so I thought if I reimport lead data then add a condition if Status=2 then send the email.

I have been playing around with this as I can see 'Update lead' as an option, but can't get it to work. Have also tried 'get lead'. How do you get it to reimport the data after a delayed period of time?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ms_akasha,

Your workflow appears to be set up correctly. You have added "Get Lead" after the Delay, which should give you the updated lead status (refreshed data). Based on your Task History, I can see that Message 0 Lead Matches Lead Status is not getting changed to 7; rather, Message 0 Status is getting updated to 7.
1690562983460.png

Status
Not open for further replies.