• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Browse Excel Sheet and Cell (single value)

How to create this automation is not a problem

However, if the cell has multiple contents "At the point" and you search it for "Point", the search returns no result because nothing is found in the cell. But if you would enter "At the point" in the search, the search would also deliver a result.

Background thought: I wanted to use an Elementor trigger point to output a search in a text field that reads the Excel sheet in the cell. Unfortunately, I always get an output of "0" because the cell does not deliver a value.

Is there a solution to this?

on top of that I would like to list the result again on an Elementor/Wordpress page. But that doesn't work either???

Greetings

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @bzthueringen

Please let me know which app you are referring to for the above scenario and also let me know the workflow name to check the issue.

Step 1
Elementor Text Field as "Search Field" > Send via Webhook > Pabbly > Excel Sheet > Cell Search > Result Pabbly "0"

I can't search for individual words or parts of words within the individual cells, only for explicit information

Step 2
Embed ROW Search Result on Homepage

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @bzthueringen

Could you please let me know which excel sheet you are referring to? Are you referring to Microsoft excel sheet or Google Sheets? Kindly confirm