• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bug airtable

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMjA0MzM1MjZlNTUzMTUxMzM1MTY3NTQzOTBmMzIi_pc
Hello,

I am frequently encountering problems with my automations. Although they seem to be functioning correctly, the update step on Airtable is not executing as expected.

The main issue is that I am using OpenAI credits inefficiently because the results are not being imported into Airtable. Specifically, either I receive no results in Airtable, or an error message appears on Pabbly stating: "Rate limit exceeded. Please try again later." or "Empty Data 123."

What is particularly frustrating is that I either have to set up my Airtable with Pabbly every month or I end up with no results at all. This constant need to reconfigure my setup every month is unacceptable and severely disrupts my workflow.

Do you have any suggestions or solutions to improve this process and avoid the unnecessary use of credits?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @OlivierFrench

We have forwarded this concern to our technical team. Kindly allow us some time to look into this issue.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @OlivierFrench

It appears that the "Rate Limit Exceeded" issue arises when there is more than 5 requests per second. This information is provided in the API documentation of Airtable. Kindly refer to this link -

1727767212839.png

And in your workflow, it is visible that you are capturing more than 5 entries almost every time. You can add a delay for 1 minute before the "Create Record" step to try and rectify this issue.

1727767492458.png

Also, our technical team is looking into the "Empty Data 123" issue. We will reach out to you with a solution really soon.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @OlivierFrench

You can put a delay of a minute before your "Airtable - Create Record" step. You can learn more about delay here -

Let us know if it works for you.

maoroag

Hey I have the same exact issue with this airtable error. What happens in my scenario is that the trigger for the whole process is a new file in specific folder in google drive.
1728925272594.png

The problem with this is that we upload hundreds of new files to be processes at the same time.

The delay before the "create record" which i am trying right now, will delay by one minute all of the executions. But the problem is that they execcute at the same minute after 10 minutes of watch time.

1728925366786.png

So i guess that the delay before "create record" in airtable is going to delay all of the executions by the same time, but again in 1 min, they will all try a api call to airtable making it fall into the error.

Is there a way to delay every 10 executions of the scenario by 1 minute? Or something similar?

Preeti Paryani

Hello @maoroag

The technical team is currently investigating the issue with the Create Record action step. They are in touch with the Airtable team to facilitate a solution.

We will update you once this is fixed. We appreciate your patience as both teams work to resolve this matter promptly.

maoroag

1729012312515.png

I just wanted to make this uptdate. I added the delay for 1 min but again the rate limit happened, only by processing 5 archives in the same minute, i think those 5 archives have to make 2 api calls each to airtable, meaning 10 calls in 1 min. 4 of the 5 archives got well processed, but this one.

I hope we can solve this soon.