• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly appointment cancel issue

ganeshkumar

Hi, i have a doubt.

I want to integrate Calendly with Zoom and Botbaba.

A user will sign up on Calendly and get the Zoom link. I want this to go to botbaba and send a template message on whatsapp just before the meeting. Till here, it is fine.

But what if the user will cancel and re schedule his meeting? i dont want the Old link to go to the user through template message. How can i achieve this?

Calendly cancel trigger needs a different flow? and then combine create and cancel flow? How to achieve this?

I want to make sure only one link reaches the user even if he reschedules the meeting.

Can you plz show me screenshot of the flow?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganeshkumar
what if the user will cancel and re schedule his meeting? i dont want the Old link to go to the user through template message. How can i achieve this?
When a user cancels its event, then you will have to make another workflow with trigger event type "Invite canceled" and then you can add the Botbaba's action event because Calendly does not provide a re-schedule event type for the trigger.

Further, you cannot avoid sending links if the user cancels its event or if a user re-schedules it. In both cases, a message will be delivered to the user, although after re-scheduling the new link will be sent.

2021-09-02_11h12_47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ganeshkumar

oh k... yes i know this solution. Was wondering if there is a work around if a user cancels and schedules again, i can filter and send only the new link before the meeting. Thanks. That was a fast response.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganeshkumar

We checked the several possibilities with your concerning use case by feeding the Link URL directly to the Google Sheets and then tried to manipulate it when an Invitee cancels it where we can replace it with the new Link URL when he rescheduled it but some reason sending a message with the new link is doesn't seems possible.

Testing Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/CkICMF8YBSwHTFAUB0xWNg4ZBSwFTwNVAWYGFA##

If further, we get any workaround for this we will update you.

Thanks!!