• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly appointment to Google Sheets automation carried out several times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiladevi

Hi Pabbly support team,

The question is about the Pabbly account [email protected]. I have set up a workflow where if a Calendly appointment is received, it has to be entered into Google Sheets. The workflow name is Calendly E - moderator dashboard. For each appointment received, there are multiple entries created by Pabbly. There was a same issue a few months ago in the same workflow at that time I was told that Calendly sends various triggers, which is why numerous entries have come. I enquired Calendly support team and they say they send only one trigger for each appointment. I want to solve this issue. Each time I cannot come to the Google sheet and remove the extra ones instead I can type that data on the Google sheet. It is a waste of setting up an automation. Below you can find the screen shot of the entries on the Google sheet. Kindly help us solving this.

1720828161787.png

Akiladevi

@ArshilAhmad yes I cloned the Calendly D and created Calendly E automation. The name of the spreadsheet is Moderator Bonus program Dashboard. Actually when I cloned the workflow I missed to change the name of the sheet from ZoomD to ZoomE and also to change from Calendly D to E. But this is not a problem. Multiple entries is the issue.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please avoid cloning the workflows in which Calendly is your trigger step.

To fix this issue, disable both 'Calendly E - Moderator dashboard' and 'Calendly D - Moderator dashboard.' Then, create two new workflows (without cloning), set up Calendly as your trigger step in both these workflows individually, and copy the action steps from the two workflows you disabled. This should fix the issue of multiple entries.

Please ensure that you don't click on 'Save & Send Test Request' multiple times while setting up the Calendly trigger step.

1720830990623.png

Status
Not open for further replies.