• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly confirm to Pabbly Email List Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Calendly account has 3 different events - can I specify confirmations from each event to different email lists in Pabbly email?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you can use the routers for adding the subscriber details in different email list based on the event name they select. Check this video tutorial which will help you to know how to use routers -

Ok I got it started.

This set up is successfully delivering Name and Email from 1 Calendly Event to my Pabbly Email Subscriber list:

Trigger - Calendly
Action - Router by Pabbly
- Route 1:
- Action 1 - Filter by Pabbly
- Action 2 - Pabbly Email Marketing

Here are my next questions:

1. How do I do this for the other 2 Calendly Events to deliver to 2 separate Email subscriber lists - by adding new Routes?

2. Can I make it so the phone number from Calendly is also added to the subsriber lists?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
1. How do I do this for the other 2 Calendly Events to deliver to 2 separate Email subscriber lists - by adding new Routes?
Yes you need to add a route for the other 2 Calendly events and set the filter to work based on the event name -

1636597766281.png

1636597774628.png

2. Can I make it so the phone number from Calendly is also added to the subsriber lists?
Yes you can do that using the action event "Add Subscribers with custom fields" -

1636597885449.png

Status
Not open for further replies.