• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly Trigger not capturing response

Akiladevi

hello team,

The email connected to pabbly account is [email protected]. There is a workflow folder named Calendly. The folder has some workflows that were temporarily stopped for 2 weeks but now when they were reactivated. They are not working. I tried to re-capture the webhook response. But the workflow is not capturing even after booking several sample bookings from Calendly. Could you please help me with this? Please repond as soon as possible
1715334073481.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Akiladevi

Please share the link to the form from which you are collecting entries so that we can examine it, and inform us whether the Calendly form is currently active.

Akiladevi

Hi @Supreme ,

Please check the following workflows,
1. Calendly A automation for M1 and L1
2. Calendly B automation for M1 and L1
3. Calendly C automation for M1 and L1
4. Calendly D automation for M1 and L1.

In the above 4 automation, the trigger point is "Invitee created(organization)" then the following steps are same in all four workflows other the Route at the last. the above 4 workflows are not sensing the trigger at all. The above workflows are for sending email to the two co-hosts of our meetings once when the client makes an appointment.

Akiladevi

Hi @Supreme

Also in the next four workflows say
1.Calendly D cancelation
2. Calendly B cancelation
3. Calendly A cancelation
The above three workflows are for notifying the two co-hosts when the meeting is canceled by the client. These are also no working.

Akiladevi

Hi @Supreme, Could you please check now? I rewired the trigger point again. I just gave "Save and send test request". Before I made the appointment on Calendly I received a error here. What should I do now? Is it possible to delete this total workflow and restructure from scrap again. Will that work?
1715668867123.png

Supreme

Staff member
It seems you have pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" button multiple times. Since this is a post-webhook type trigger, it will set up the same webhook more than once. As a remedy, we suggest cloning the workflow once and then configuring the trigger event just a single time.