• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can I buy pay-as-you-go task credit bundles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCrow

I am very happy with my plan and most months the task limit is adequate.

However, on a few occasions I run out of tasks with just a couple of days of the month to go.

When this happens, I only need another few hundred to a thousand extra tasks.

So it's not worth me upgrading to the next task level; it would be overkill for my needs. Which also means Pabbly doesn't get any extra revenue from me.

However, what would be great would be to be able to buy non-expiring pay-as-you-go Task credit bundles (like one might with a mobile phone).

That way, I can buy a pack of them (e.g. 1,000) and have them in my account for those occasions when I run out. Those Tasks would deplete until my plan resets on the next month.

Any unused Tasks in the add-on bundle would stay on my account indefinitely.

Do you offer this?

If not, would you consider it?

I don't believe it would stop customers from upgrading tiers; if they really need so many additional Tasks they will upgrade as it will be more cost-effective.

However, for a lot of users (like me!) who only occasionally need a little bump, this would unlock more revenue for Pabbly (from customers who otherwise wouldn't be paying more) and give your users more flexibility in how they use their account.

Doable? :)

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
As of now, we don't have any such plans to come up with. We have passed your valuable feedback to the team and in the near future, you should see something around this for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.