• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can I use my own Slack app/bot for posting to Slack?

JOY

Hi! Can I use my own Slack app/bot for posting to Slack instead of Pabbly Connect app?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @JOY,

Could you please elaborate a bit more?

If you want to change the name of your bot, you can easily do so by adding a Bot Name.

1681816207716.png

JOY

OMG. What is not clear, sorry?
Currently I'm posting to Slack as Pablly Connect Slack app, I asked whether I can use my own Slack app to post to Slack.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently I'm posting to Slack as Pablly Connect Slack app, I asked whether I can use my own Slack app to post to Slack.
If you want to use your own Slack app to post on Slack, you will have to change the Authentication Type.
For further details, refer to this thread.

To generate your own bot, go through this documentation.

JOY

I used bot as Authentication Type. It still use Pabbly Connect bot :)
And of course I know how to create my own Slack bot/app.

JOY

user mean me. Not bot. Please check carefully before sharing the solution. It wasted our time.

1681892662984.png

1681892731409.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I've posted a video demonstrating the process of assigning a name and icon to your bot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SbZgccBac2Npx3rIpfFPSh0uX8kf0ssa/view?usp=sharing

Additionally, I'm providing a thread that will assist you in developing your own custom application, in case that is what you require.

If this doesn't address your issue, kindly record a short video demonstrating your specific use case.

JOY

I've posted a video demonstrating the process of assigning a name and icon to your bot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SbZgccBac2Npx3rIpfFPSh0uX8kf0ssa/view?usp=sharing

Additionally, I'm providing a thread that will assist you in developing your own custom application, in case that is what you require.

If this doesn't address your issue, kindly record a short video demonstrating your specific use case.
That is your bot, your app, not my app.
1681963126684.png

This is my app:

Attachments

• 1681962969792.png
    1681962969792.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 41