• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can Pabbly help with this?

mikecuggy

When a member subscribes to my course I want to automatically send an email containing a password for that month's module (i.e. a different password each month so they can't see the whole course without paying for it). Ideally, the password should be one that's unique for that individual so it can't be passed around.
Automatic course delivery upon payment would be good too!

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Mike,
Greetings !!

To send an email containing a unique password for each month's module to the subscribers of your course, you can use the webhook feature of Pabbly Subscription Billing. Set up a webhook to be triggered when a payment is successful. Then, using Automation Integration application like Pabbly Connect, & obtain the webhook URL and create a workflow triggered by the same event, which is payment success. You can then program the workflow to send an email containing the unique password for the current month's module, and ensure that the password is unique for each individual subscriber to prevent it from being shared.

Regards,
Mukesh

mikecuggy

I'm grateful to you Mukesh but I think I might be getting out of my depth with this!
...and would I be able to set this up for free?