• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we connect a single Google Sheet to multiple workflows?

Ajit

I have a requirement where I want to integrate different workflows from a single Google Sheet. By using different trigger columns.
But Seems it's not possible.

My Current Structure is:
Workflow 1:
google forms --> google sheet 1 -->whatsapp-cloud-api (template msg)

Workflow 2:
Replies-from-people-over-WhatsApp-API--> new google sheet 2

Workflow 3:
Add manual reply into google sheet 2 --> capture this manual reply from google sheet 2 and send text msg to people who replied to me using WhatsApp-API

as you can see I need to integrate google Sheets 2 with two workflows.
Can You please guide me on how to do it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ajit

Yes, you cannot connect multiple workflows from your single workflow.

But you can use the "Data Forwarded" action step at the last step to forward the same webhook response to another workflow.