• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can you create a side-wide coupon?

Jbbrack03

I'm interested in creating a coupon code that can be used site-wide. It appears that I can only create coupons attached to certain products. Is there something that I'm missing or a workaround to accomplish this?

P

Pabblymember14

Hello,

What do you mean by Site-Wide coupon, can you please explain?

Jbbrack03

Right now you can go into a product and create a coupon specifically for that product. I need to be able to generate a coupon code that works universally regardless of product. For example, we want to offer a 15% off any product to a loyal customer. We don't know in advance which product they will select, so we need a coupon that works regardless of the product selected.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,
Greetings !!
You can use the suggested workaround below to create coupons for all products according to your requirements:

1. Create a coupon with a single coupon code like 20%off to all products and plans that you have in your account. By using this same coupon code, you can share it with all customers, allowing them to apply the coupon to any product of their choice.

2.You can also test this requirement by utilizing our API. Please refer to the API documentation provided below:
Please let us know if you have any other issues or queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Support

Jbbrack03

Hello,
Greetings !!
You can use the suggested workaround below to create coupons for all products according to your requirements:

1. Create a coupon with a single coupon code like 20%off to all products and plans that you have in your account. By using this same coupon code, you can share it with all customers, allowing them to apply the coupon to any product of their choice.

2.You can also test this requirement by utilizing our API. Please refer to the API documentation provided below:
Please let us know if you have any other issues or queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Support
Just to confirm that I'm understanding you correctly, would I need to go through each product and plan and create the same code over and over? We have dozens of products on our site. Creating the same code over and over is very time consuming. Is there any option to create a single code that can be applied to all products?

MukeshR

Staff member
Just to confirm that I'm understanding you correctly, would I need to go through each product and plan and create the same code over and over? We have dozens of products on our site. Creating the same code over and over is very time consuming. Is there any option to create a single code that can be applied to all products?
No, you don't need to create coupons manually for each plan. Instead, you can simply create a single coupon with the same coupon code for all the products. When creating the coupon, you have the option to select all the plans in the associated plan section.