• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can you fix the format for Indonesia currency?

jer3

1626897656268.png

Im from Indonesia and using IDR/rp/Rupiah

A lot of zero without format is hurt to see in my currency
the amount of Rp3000000.00 should be written in format Rp3.000.000.00

Can you update into the right format in Rupiah/rp/IDR currency?
We're start selling right now and got 2 customers, and both of them just complain about this directly :')

I've some docs to help you figure it out
1626897862780.png

Hope you can update this soon

S

Sonam

View attachment 2326

Im from Indonesia and using IDR/rp/Rupiah

A lot of zero without format is hurt to see in my currency
the amount of Rp3000000.00 should be written in format Rp3.000.000.00

Can you update into the right format in Rupiah/rp/IDR currency?
We're start selling right now and got 2 customers, and both of them just complain about this directly :')

I've some docs to help you figure it out
View attachment 2327

Hope you can update this soon
We've reported this to the team & will be sharing an update accordingly.

Till then your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

S

Sonam

Thank you for confirmed.

What the current response from the team?
Hi,
The team is currently engaged in the existing system updates of Pabbly Subscription Billing. However, we've taken note of your concern & will get this checked. There is no fixed ETA as it requires having a check considering all the cases including yours. So, the notification will be shared accordingly.

Till then your valuable patience & cooperation will be highly appreciated.

jer3

Hi,
The team is currently engaged in the existing system updates of Pabbly Subscription Billing. However, we've taken note of your concern & will get this checked. There is no fixed ETA as it requires having a check considering all the cases including yours. So, the notification will be shared accordingly.

Till then your valuable patience & cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Ok im waiting