• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot download webhook app from google play store

josh069

Hello,
JUst curious how people are downloading the app for google sheets.

For the past few weeks, I have been getting an error in the play store whenever I try to download it. does anyone have an alternate place to download this?

Thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @josh069,

The Pabbly Connect Webhook plugin can be downloaded through the Google Workspace Marketplace. Please watch the attached video below to understand how you can do so.

josh069

Arshil, thank you for your message. When I try to download it from the google play store, this is what happens:

And then it changes to " Bad request". I tried this on incognito mode, as well as multiple days the past 2 weeks. I don't know what to do anymore.

problem 1.PNG

Attachments

• problem 2.PNG
    problem 2.PNG
    103.9 KB · Views: 33

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try downloading the plugin using a different browser. If that doesn't work, kindly grant us access to your Google Sheets spreadsheets so we can try it from our end.
Email: [email protected]