• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot find my list on activecampaign

Alvinokk888

Hi sir,

I try to add my list but i cannot find it, i tried many time to reconnect but it still do not work , this is my activecampaign list ,
1696830925315.png

here is pabbly , thank you

1696830882495.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Alvinokk888

Kindly pass the list ID in the "ActiveCampaign: Contact Added" trigger event with the help of the "Search List" action step.

1696833152581.png

Pass the List id -

1696833239844.png

Alvinokk888

Thanks, but i need their email, name, phone transfer to another activecampaign. By using the above method i am not able to transer it

is there any way can solve it?

thanks

1696834901420.png

P

Pabblymember11

Thanks, but i need their email, name, phone transfer to another activecampaign. By using the above method i am not able to transer it
We have shown how to get the contact from the desired list only from the trigger event.

1696835155222.png

If you need to get the contact from the respective account's list, please capture the webhook response ad mentioned previously and then use the "ActiveCampaign: Create or Update Contact" action step.

2023-10-09_12h34_39.png