• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

can't connect contact form 7 > Airtable ERROR

E12

Hi,

I have one webhook connected fine to a contact form on my website, but another form which requires the user to upload an image does not work.

I have successfully set up a web hook to our normal contact page, but when it involves an image upload as part of the process, it doesn't work.

I also have these (2) errors:

Step Name: Airtable > Create Record
Task Error Detail:

{
"error > type": "INVALID_PERMISSIONS",
"error > message": "Invalid permissions"
}

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @E12

It seems like you might not have granted permission to read and write the records from your Airtbale account.

Please refer to the following Artable's docuemantion on how you can provide access to the Airtable.

Further, you can contact their support team for the same.

E12

Hi, I have already successfully created a webhook to record records (write) for a dif contact form, that doesn't have a file upload option...So not sure that is the issue. Any other ideas?

I will also contact their support.

thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @E12

that doesn't have a file upload option...So not sure that is the issue. Any other ideas?

As of now, Pabbly doesn't support the attachment field to upload a soft file from the desktop.

Further, you can contact Airtable's support team for the same.