• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

can't connect to SQL

iankerry

Hi there,

am attempting my first connection - and getting stuck. and lets face it, it seems pretty simple!

I am trying to connect to you SQL database on AZure.

I am added the 44.224.... address to the firewall.

I have checked credentials many times. And I have tried a lot of port names - could this be the answer?

thanks for any help,

Ian

Attachments

• pab error.png
    pab error.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 39

iankerry

not quite sure of your question sorry. I am trying to connect Pabbly task with our SQL server, with all our data in it. Not sure what localhost is!

thanks
ian

iankerry

ok, i guess no-one can answer my question. it is a shame that i failed to even connect to my SQL, on my first attempt at an automation!

Maybe this is a sign for me, that pabbly isnt the one for me?

Ta

Ian

P

PabblyMember3

ok, i guess no-one can answer my question. it is a shame that i failed to even connect to my SQL, on my first attempt at an automation!

Maybe this is a sign for me, that pabbly isnt the one for me?

Ta

Ian
You should connect your MySQL Database with proper Host, Database, Port and Password as shown in this video:

If you are connecting SQL server then, it won't work.

iankerry

thanks for replying.

what?? "if i am connecting to an SQL server then is wont work?" - this was in my original query that i wanted to connect to an SQL server.

So do you mean that i cant use Pabbly? as all our data is in an SQL server?

P

PabblyMember3

Unfortunately, SQL server is not available inside Pabbly Connect.

If you can use MySQL then, you will be able to automate your application.

iankerry

ok thanks. i wish that was made clearer somewhere to save us both a lot of time.

ok, i'll look at deleting my account. thanks for your help
ian