• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't find Flowlu Opportunities Additional Contact Details Pabbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Wang

Hi,
I can't see Opportunities Additional Contact Details on Flowlu, will you add them?

Attachments

• syoc_2021-11-09_15-50-00.jpg
    syoc_2021-11-09_15-50-00.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 58

Hermes

I see the fields are possible to put into the opportunities, but how do you use opportunities?
Mine are created by email, and Flowlu doesn't fill those fields.

When I create a opportunity it will be related to a contact, so I wonder what your use case is for this.

Fields inside Flowlu are:
contact_namestring
Contact name
contact_phonestring
Contact phone
contact_mobilestring
Contact mobile phone (or additional phone)
contact_emailstring
Contact email
contact_webstring
Website
contact_positionstring
Contact position
contact_companystring
Contact's Organization

Neo Wang

Thanks for answer, but I don't know how to add them.
I do web design work, get opportunities from Elementor form, then using Flowlu to manage these opportunities ( Still not become my customer), then using Plutio to make proposals to them (because Flowlu's quote is too simple), if they make a deal, then I will turn them to WHMCS ( Because Flowlu and Plutio don't have the renew payment for my country).

Hermes

I have added those fields inside create and update opportunities. Please try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.