• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't See My Facebook Page?

Vaishali

Hey everyone, I've been having some trouble lately with my Facebook page. No matter what I try, I just can't seem to see it. I've gone through all the usual troubleshooting steps, like removing pabbly from business integration and reconnecting it back, but nothing seems to work. Please help me fix this. Thanks in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Vaishali,

Please log in to your Facebook and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito Tab and follow the exact steps given in the video to see if that fixes the issue for you.

I am having the same issue no matter what I try can not get it to work. I have manually added my Page ID and now it just what on webhook in which I have posted already. Can I get some help.

Supreme

Staff member
I am having the same issue no matter what I try can not get it to work. I have manually added my Page ID and now it just what on webhook in which I have posted already. Can I get some help.
Can you please record a short video on how you have made the connection for your Facebook Page that you are trying to use in your workflow?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please follow the exact steps given in the video shared below to establish a new connection with your Facebook account and see if that fixes the issue for you.

I might should have said that I am not trying to do it for the Leads. I am trying to connect for the post, I will eventually connect the leads also.. But I tried the video way and I still have not been able to retrieve the facebook webhook.

Supreme

Staff member
I might should have said that I am not trying to do it for the Leads. I am trying to connect for the post, I will eventually connect the leads also.. But I tried the video way and I still have not been able to retrieve the facebook webhook.
Simply configure the Facebook Lead Ad trigger event in his account this will be beneficial.

Facebook pages are now primarily managed through the Facebook Business Suite.