• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I connected to IG for Business from Facebook Page without having to log in via IG. Because I connected both together

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Even though the process ran, I got this error and the post was nowhere to be seen.
Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzNTUxM2E1MTY0NTQzOTBmMzAi_pc

This appears to be a temporary error, and Facebook doesn't provide much information on what caused the error in this execution. Please monitor your workflow for some time, and if you encounter this error again, do let us know.

Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzZTA0MzA1MjZkNTUzMDUxMzA1MTZiNTQzMTBmMzEi_pc
The issue in this execution seems to be related to a change in your Facebook account credentials.
1729790210931.png

Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzZTA0MzE1MjY1NTUzNjUxMzQ1MTZiNTQzMTBmMzAi_pc
It seems like you have updated your connection, and based on your latest Task History ID, it appears to be working now, and the post has been made.
1729790244805.png

stevenphan

I checked many of my other projects, it still has the same error. My previous facebook page connections are no longer working. If I make a new connection, it still works. What should I do, because I set up an automatic process and can not update continuously like that.
Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzZTA0MzE1MjY0NTUzNjUxMzI1MTY3NTQzMTBmMzUi_pc
1729826990916.png

1729827017421.png

Preeti Paryani

Hello @stevenphan

Is the connection expiring for the same account each time, or for different accounts?

If connections for multiple accounts are expiring, we recommend updating or creating new connections for each of them to prevent future issues.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @stevenphan

Are you facing the issue with Facebook connections or with Instagram connections?

Kindly record a short screen recording of how you are establishing the connection. It will allow us to assist you accordingly.

stevenphan

I can't record the screen but you can check the connection list. The old connections no longer work without showing the list like before. If you add a new facebook connection, I think those scheduling processes will lose access.
1729853705008.png

stevenphan

You see, My previous connections no longer work.

Last edited:

stevenphan

Sorry but i tried reconnecting but still get the same error. The old connections are not working which results in the automation not completing.
1729871464607.png

Last edited: