• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't set up API connection to Bettermode

RoCrow

Goal: I'm trying to use the API by Pabbly Action to create a new user in Bettermode.

As per the first part of Bettermode's instructions, I have created and published an App to my Bettermode community (which has given me a Client ID, Client Secret and Signing Secret) which I need to use to generate an Access Token.

The next step is to Generate the Access Token.

According to their helpdoc:

You can generate an app access token using the following GraphQL query and basic HTTP authentication

I have added the API action in Pabbly to this test workflow but am now stuck as to how to configure it to Generate the Access Token.

This is what I have currently:

Test _ Pabbly Connect - Personal - Microsoft_ Edge Beta 2023-11-21 at 4.29.58 PM.png

Can you please help me understand how to configure it to Generate the Access Token?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @RoCrow,

I'm afraid that the use case you are describing is not possible through the API by Pabbly module as the document you have shared does not provide an endpoint to generate the Access Token. I suggest you get in touch with Bettermode's support team to understand how you can generate an Access Token.

Attachments

• 2023-11-21_23h04_02.png
    2023-11-21_23h04_02.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 39

RoCrow

Is that not the endpoint URL in the screenshot of my API module settings in my initial post:

https://api.bettermode.de

According to their help docs, getting access is a three-step process:

1) Create App and publish it in your community (done)

2) Perform API request (generating an app access token using the above app's client ID and client secret) using GraphQL or Javascript

3) Using the Access Token

At the moment, I'm stuck on Step 2; I don't know how to generate my app access token using Pabbly's API module?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned earlier, you cannot generate an app access token using the API by Pabbly module because it does not support GraphQL or JavaScript; it only supports REST API.

RoCrow

As mentioned earlier, you cannot generate an app access token using the API by Pabbly module because it does not support GraphQL or JavaScript; it only supports REST API.
Ah, OK. Thanks for that.

Is there any other module/workaround to do that in Pabbly?