• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Changing account email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We don't allow changing or updating Pabbly account email address. Please read TOS for more information - https://www.pabbly.com/terms-conditions/

1641606930657.png

Last edited:

Craig

We don't allow changing or updating Pabbly account email address. Please read TOS for more information - https://www.pabbly.com/terms-conditions/

View attachment 6784
I have read through your TOS and while I read that the account can't be sold or shared, I did not read anything that would prohibit a user from changing the email address they prefer to use.

Why can't a user change their preferred email? What if their business rebrands or they choose to use a different email provider? This seems overly restrictive for the sake of keeping people from reselling their accounts, which makes no sense to me since Pabbly would still maintain the same number of active clients... Please explain.

Hello. I too would like to know what happens when a person rebrands? I have done just that and need to update the email I registered with. Unfortunately, there is no way to keep others from reselling this as if they really want to get rid of it, they will do whatever it takes. I actually want to keep it, but not having this option is a real challenge. Please reconsider. Thank you.

Well that is highly unusual TOS. I can't remember any TOS of any service that would say if your email changes, your access to services will be nixed. There are many other examples where this can't work even with private email addresses. Domain US requires users to be physically in the US. If you happen to have an email with domain ending .US and you move to a a different country, you may not be able to access that email account any longer.

Aside from this strange and weird regarding the LTD accounts (which I don't own anyhow), the restriction seems to apply to any account, even if I pay subscription or have the free basic account. So basically if my email changes, I have to let this account go and have to open a new account.

I don't know if I can export existing workflows into the new account, but the idea of having to actually do so much work to do that makes me question the intention behind this.

So.... Since I can't change the email, provide me the button to delete the account. GDPR anybody? I know you are in India but that doesn't mean you should ignore GDPR because it can bite later on.

I tried to setup a new account but I never receive the confirmation email. Maybe because I already have another account with the same IP address?

Scratching my head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.