• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Chat API

Rahul

Hi Everyone there! 💐😀

I think Pabbly is not the right solution for me. So much of technicalities. I am getting stuck at every step. I am a small business person. I can't invest in getting technical help or hiring an agency to do all the stuff. I'm looking for solutions that can mostly work on free services or at a very minimal price. I'll invest in these services once my business has started generating revenues.

To share more about my challenges using Pabbly, I am stuck on generating JSON data. Then I'm not able to get the link for chat API with a token.

My objective using Pabbly is to send marketing messages to my clients from WhatsApp at regular intervals. Can I achieve this objective using Pabbly?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rahul

To share more about my challenges using Pabbly, I am stuck on generating JSON data. Then I'm not able to get the link for chat API with a token.
We have answered your query on your another thread, please check that out -

My objective using Pabbly is to send marketing messages to my clients from WhatsApp at regular intervals. Can I achieve this objective using Pabbly?

Yes, you can send messages on WhatsApp at a regular interval. Our many users have used the following video tutorial for a similar use case -

For more similar use case tutorial videos -

Rahul

Hi @Supreme, Thanks for your reply. I was following the instructions of the video I mentioned in my other message.

However, after watching a couple of videos, I am reaching the conclusion that Pabbly is not going to solve my purpose. It's for the very simple reason that though Pabbly in itself is a free app one requires many other paid apps & APIs to use it. Also, there are many solutions to one situation, like in my case, sending bulk WhatsApp messages. But it's quite confusing which one is the right solution.

Would you like to comment on it?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rahul

Pabbly Connect is an integration application and integrates with various third-party applications which are listed here - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

Those third-party apps may be either paid or provide a free plan as well up to a certain limit. So if you're thinking that Pabbly Connect can alone act as the solution to multiple purposes, without the use of any third-party app, then it's wrong.

You will be required to purchase a third-party app based on your requirements, along with purchasing Pabbly Connect plans.

Can you confirm if you're looking for a one-stop solution where you only need to pay once and don't have to purchase?