• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ChatGPT convesration memory

I know this is very new but since I saw it in zapier I wanted to ask. Is there anyway we can add the feature in Pabbly connect with Chat GPT to allow for the gpt to keep a history of the conversation based on some input (ie email, phone number)?

This is what it looks like in Zapier and I know you guys are extremely busy but this would be a game changer for sure.

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 10.53.00 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 10.53.08 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
I know this is very new but since I saw it in zapier I wanted to ask. Is there anyway we can add the feature in Pabbly connect with Chat GPT to allow for the gpt to keep a history of the conversation based on some input (ie email, phone number)?

Currently, this feature is not available on the platform but you may post the request to add the feature request here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our integration team will look into it and add it accordingly.

How can we get this to the top of the list? Without it, it's hard to make actual ChatGPT flows that continue because all the information is lost!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @billymingione

Upon inspecting the API of Chat GPT, we found that it does not offer the functionality to save past conversations for future retrieval.

We are only able to incorporate features that are outlined in the API documentation provided by the platform.

Hey @billymingione

Upon inspecting the API of Chat GPT, we found that it does not offer the functionality to save past conversations for future retrieval.

We are only able to incorporate features that are outlined in the API documentation provided by the platform.

I don't mean previous chats, I mean continuing the conversation. Meaning After getting a response I can have Pabbly send another follow-up prompt (in the same conversation)

Does that make sense? - I might not be explaining it correctly!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @billymingione

Although we completely understand your worry, as of right now, communication cannot be saved in the action step for such a situation. Given that the Chat GPT API does not offer such a feature.

So its not possible to have a conversation through the API?

For example, if I use chatGPT through Pabbly with a prompt that says:

"Please provide me with some content topics about dogs, including different types and their location"

(i get the response through Pabbly) but then I want to ask it a follow-up question such as:

"can you provide more information about golden retrievers"

Chat GPT then responds with more information on golden retrievers based on the information that came from the first request.

---------------------------------

You're saying there is no way to keep the conversation going through the API? Maybe we can jump on a 5-minute call or something? I feel like there has to be a way!

Supreme

Staff member
So its not possible to have a conversation through the API?
No, the Chat GPT haven't mentioned anything to store conversation with the help of their API. And apart from that, we cannot store the data on the platform for now.

We recommend you post the submission on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our integration team will look into it and add it accordingly in our upcoming features.