• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Check for Notion Checkbox

EugenWLF

hey guys...so i want to trigger a whattsapp message whenever a notion box is checked .

I did the message part..and created the filter...but I donno exactly how to filter to send only if a certain box is checked...could you please help??

1710160830554.png

1710160974642.png

EugenWLF

So here ..my thought was if the Checkbox is checked....send the messages...but now I realise it might not be ok.

So what I really need is actually when I check a box in notion *Tp1 Wapp Robert T to send the messages on UltraMSG whattsapp...the message sent part works perfectly now....BUT the condition is not working yet....because there can only be made just Once.

Supreme

Staff member
So what I really need is actually when I check a box in notion *Tp1 Wapp Robert T to send the messages on UltraMSG whattsapp...the message sent part works perfectly now....BUT the condition is not working yet....because there can only be made just Once.
Please try using the following filter condition for your use case once and then try again.

2024-03-12_17h02_51.png

EugenWLF

Now it works...Thank you! But it send the message 2-3 times.

So I added another condition intro the filter...after sending the message to add a tag to the Page....and to check if that tag is set before sending messages...to protect from double texting the same person when another update has been done to the page...but it does not seem to work,...could you please advise?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @EugenWLF

Upon review, it appears that you have set another filter condition with an "AND" condition, indicating that both conditions must be met for it to work. I recommend referring to the tutorial below on how filters work, and then try again.

1710417611679.png