• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Checkboxes Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to have a checkbox ticked from a form in QuestionScout. I have the value of the checkbox to be 1 but it is not ticking when testing the flow. Should I be doing this another way?

Screenshot 1: Shows the value I'm using
Screenshot 2: Shows what the value Notion returns if checked
Screenshot 3: Notion database

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.png
    2.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1.png
    1.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jessicadanielle

In Notion to pass the checkbox value then you have to choose "true" or "false" instead of 1 or 0. For ease, you can use the "Lookup Table" action step to change the value to true if a user has marked the checkbox.

So, for every checkbox field, you have to design a Lookup table like the attached screenshot.

2022-05-10_12h41_26.png

2022-05-10_12h41_08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.