• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Circle -> Beehiiv

Hi,

I want to create an automation from a new paid subscription or account in Circle to a specific segment in Beehiiv.

When I tried to create this integration, it seems I can only pull a new member from Circle and I can't differentiate from what product they have purchased.

Please help!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @DamienEvolve

The trigger event you are utilizing only provides a response when a new member joins your Circle account, but it doesn't include purchase details.

Hey @DamienEvolve

The trigger event you are utilizing only provides a response when a new member joins your Circle account, but it doesn't include purchase details.
And is there a way to gain purchase details?

This is the primary reason I wish to sign up for Pabbly is to be able to integrate my Circle purchases to specific Beehiiv segments.

Ok I have added comment to this feature requested which seems to have been posted over a year ago already.

Will I be emailed when the feature is added?

For now I will be going to Zapier, unfortunately.

P

Pabblymember11

We have forwarded your request to the team and they will try to add the trigger event accordingly.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @DamienEvolve,

We would like to tell you that we have added a trigger with the name "New Member Paid Charge" It is in private mode as we want you to test the trigger step from your end as well so we have provided you with access to see private action within the application and test it accordingly. If any changes require in between we can update this accordingly.

Do test the triggers and let us know your viewpoint. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Nivesh