• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Click Funnels, separate steps in same funnel but need to go to different google sheets

jameshope

Hi there I have a click funnels account and normally use zapier to integrate to my google sheet, the problem im having is #1 it won't allow me to go into my google sheet. #2 I have many different steps in my funnel where people enter their name and email for different people in my team and I need to link each step to a different google sheet how do I do this?

thanks

James

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jameshope

To learn how to send data to different Google sheets, please refer to the video tutorials provided below.

(Watch the counter part of the video)

The tutorial contains step-by-step instructions on transferring data to multiple Google sheets, along with explanations on the various features and options available within Google sheets.

We kindly request you to attempt to perform the task from your end and do let us know if you get stuck in any step so that we can check it for you.

jameshope

Hey @jameshope

To learn how to send data to different Google sheets, please refer to the video tutorials provided below.

(Watch the counter part of the video)

The tutorial contains step-by-step instructions on transferring data to multiple Google sheets, along with explanations on the various features and options available within Google sheets.

We kindly request you to attempt to perform the task from your end and do let us know if you get stuck in any step so that we can check it for you.
Hey, thank you for this.

I have watched the video and it doesn't really fit for what im trying to do, so I have multiple funnel steps in my funnel that all have lead generation forms is, I want to connect each one of them to a completely separate google sheet so not different pages but different sheets all together.

as per the photos attached I want to link from "welcome tahnee" on click funnels after submitted and transfer data to "Tahnee - Lead Sheet" on google sheets

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 14.17.36.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 14.17.36.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 14.23.34.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 14.23.34.png
    60 KB · Views: 45

Arshita

Staff member
To achieve the desired outcome, you can utilize the Router feature as an action step. This feature enables you to send data to different Google sheets based on predefined conditions. By using this, you can easily segment your data and send it to different sheets without any confusion or manual work.

Please refer to the video tutorials provided below.

jameshope

do you happen to have a tutorial on how to do this from separate click funnel step to separate google sheet?

so each landing page within my funnel have their own form attached to them which is where I want to get the data from to insert into google sheets.

thanks

James

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jameshope

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, as we do not have an exact video tutorial available on the specific topic you are inquiring about.

However, we have previously provided a related video tutorial that may help in your understanding of the task. We recommend that you refer to the related video tutorial that we have provided earlier to gain a better understanding of the topic.

We suggest you to create a workflow from your end by adding the router to your workflow and testing its functionality.
This will help you to gain practical experience on how the router works and how it can be utilized effectively in your workflow.
If you encounter any difficulties or face any issues during the process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. We will be more than happy to provide guidance and support to ensure that you are able to successfully complete the task without any issues.