• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ClickFunnels Purchase to Send Email Notification via Gmail

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzY1MjZiNTUzZDUxMzU1MTYxNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi there, I've created a workflow that triggers when a particular funnel in ClickFunnels (1.0) has the trigger event New Purchase Updated. I'd like to receive an email via my Gmail account letting me know that someone purchased and I need to log in to ClickFunnels.

It appears the connection within ClickFunnels is working and picking up the data from the Webhook response, and I've seemingly successfully logged in and connected my Gmail account, and the Response Result says the email sent, but I'm not receiving any of the emails.

Since I'm not using any of the mapped fields, I have the recipient email address as myself with a basic text email that tell me which funnel someone purchased from. It's just a reminder to log in to ClickFunnels and check the details.

But none of the emails have been received. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Barb Pritchard

As we can see from your Gmail action step you have correctly passed the email address and seems like it is sending the email accordingly.

Can you reconnect the action step once and then try again?

It looks like it IS indeed sending, but it doesn't deliver to email addresses that have the same @domain.com as my sent from email. Not a big deal I suppose. As long as my customer gets the email, which she confirmed she is.

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
It looks like it IS indeed sending, but it doesn't deliver to email addresses that have the same @domain.com as my sent from email.
Please check whether the mail got delivered to the Spam or not, if yes then move it to the inbox and then check.