• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Clickup Create task within a folderless list isn't an option

Hi,
I attempted to create a workflow using Clickup. However, my structure only has folderless lists. The problem is that I can't complete the workflow as the required field doesn't understand my environment without folders.
For a test, I tried creating a test folder and test list. In this case, I can setup the workflow, but it is not the way my environment is setup.
Olther workflow automation accepts a workflow with folderless lists.
Can you help me set this up?

Thanks

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Andre_de_Lacerda !

We do have an event in the action step for Clickup, that can help you with the folderless creation of task-

1660625976128.png

Did you try on this? If not, kindly check on this and let us know if this can work for you.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Hey @Andre_de_Lacerda !

We do have an event in the action step for Clickup, that can help you with the folderless creation of task-

View attachment 14300

Did you try on this? If not, kindly check on this and let us know if this can work for you.

Hope, to hear from you soon.
Hi Subin,
This doesn't work for my flow. What I'm trying to accomplish is a sync from Clickup to Outlook Calendar every time I create a task under a specific space ( however the space is folderless). Does pabbly work for this scenario?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Andre_de_Lacerda !

We have forwarded the concern to the tech and they are checking on the possibilities of your request.

Once we get an update for it, we'll revert you back to it.

Your patience over this matter will be highly appreciated.