• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ClickUp Task Trigger

I have a configuration question as I am new. I have successfully connected ClickUp to Go High Level. I need to create a workflow where in ClickUp they add a task that is called "Automatically Book Appointment". How do I set up that trigger in ClickUp and in Pabbly?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @harry@specializeddigitalm,

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, I assume you want the contacts to be created in GHL only when the task added in your ClickUp is named 'Automatically Book Appointment'. Is that correct?

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to set up ClickUp as your trigger application and capture task details in your response. Only the first part of the video is relevant for you.

Hi @harry@specializeddigitalm,

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, I assume you want the contacts to be created in GHL only when the task added in your ClickUp is named 'Automatically Book Appointment'. Is that correct?

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to set up ClickUp as your trigger application and capture task details in your response. Only the first part of the video is relevant for you.
Thanks, Yes that is correct. We are only concerned when they add the task un ClickUp called "Automatically Book Appointment"
We want that task to trigger the contact add to GHL with the Tag "Automatically Book Appointment"
This will trigger the Workflow I'm GHL to Automatically Book an Appointment.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have added a filter as step 2 of your workflow. This ensures that the contact in GHL is added only if the task name is 'Automatically Book Appointment'.
1719005285741.png