• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

cliniko > systeme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gjz41 !

Sure, how can we help you with?

Kindly let us know your use case and in which step you are getting the issue?

So we can check on it and guide you further.

Do provide us with the workflow URL in which you have tried the setup.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gjz41 !

We can see that the setup is correct.

The reason you are getting an error is because the map data are empty and doesn't have any address in it-

1713855992367.png

Kindly make a new test submission by making a new Patient in Cliniko with all the details and then check further inside your Systeme.io account with a new contact is added or not.

The automation will work for you as the mappings are correct.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gjz41 !

Kindly use the below mentioned step to Create Contact in Systeme.io-

1713859638127.png

Use data to map from trigger response, i,e from 1 st step.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gjz41 !

We would like to have confirmation to edit your workflow "cliniko to systeme " by adding additional steps and making 2-3dummy test submissions in order to check further with your concern and resolve it.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gjz41 !

We did a random test submission in your account with the correct details and it worked-

1713870433542.png

Kindly make sure, the Patient details which you have added are correct, so it works.

We have left this sample step in your workflow, so kindly refer to it and pass details accordingly in your Systeme.io step so it works for you.

gjz41

thanks again for help so far, i have now upgraded my membership. the contacts are being added. I have added a final step to try and add a tag to the contacts that are being transferred from cliniko - but this step wont work... could you help with this? Then I am 100% setup. Thanks in advance.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gjz41 !

Kindly check on the image below-

1714028240205.png

We have corrected it for you and it will now add tags to the new contacts created in System.io.

Status
Not open for further replies.