• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Clockify time entries to Moxie timesheets

justs

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMTA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzMTUxMzU1MTZiNTQzNTBmMzgi_pc
I am trying to create an automation whereby any new time entry in Clockify is automatically duplicated in Moxie timesheets.

I was able to setup the Pabbly Connect side no problem, however on the Clockify end there is no option for "New Time Entry" in the webhooks menu. There are: "Timer started (me)", "Timer started (anyone)", "Timer stopped (me)", "Timer stopped (anyone)", "Time entry created manually (me)", "Time entry created manually (anyone)", "Time entry updated (me)", and "Time entry updated (anyone)".

Does this mean that I cannot use the "New Time Entry" option available in Pabbly and must create a minimum of four separate automations in Pabbly to get the data over to Moxie?
  1. "Timer started (anyone)"
  2. "Timer stopped (anyone)"
  3. "Time entry created manually (anyone)"
  4. "Time entry updated (anyone)".
If I do that, will Moxie know which "Timer started (anyone)" and "Timer stopped (anyone)" to pair up to create one complete entry?
Before I go down the route of creating 4+ automations, I thought I would test a few.

I figured the most likely candidate for success was with the Pabbly side set to Time entry created manually (anyone) and the Clockify webhook set to the same, and if I manually add a time entry in Clockify it does show up in Moxie, but having to add the entries entirely manually rather than using the timer defeats the whole purpose of using the excellent Clockify app to begin with.

What can I do?

What am I missing?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @justs,

Does "Timer started (anyone)" capture a TimeInterval End? If it doesn't, then you cannot use it with the 'Moxie: Create Time Entry' action event, as that requires an 'End Time'.

1729117082851.png