• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Coda does not seem to work

smsdavis

I am only interested in purchasing your product if it will work with Coda as I cannot afford Zapier's pricing. However, when using your product for testing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. It seems that it refuses to load ALL of the tables in a Coda doc and seems to only load a certain number of tables. So that makes it useless. HOW CAN I GET IT TO WORK WITH CODA FOR ALL TABLES IN MY DOC? I checked my doc's table name. I know the name yet in Pabbly Connect it says that table does not exist. I'm assuming it's only loading the first X of tables and that table is beyond the limit.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @smsdavis

If you feel that all of your Table is not been fetched then you can simply press the "Refresh" button and then check the Table name on it.

Else you can re-connect the action step once when you want to re-configure it.

2022-05-10_12h57_19.png

dimm

Hey @smsdavis

If you feel that all of your Table is not been fetched then you can simply press the "Refresh" button and then check the Table name on it.

ELse you can re-connect the action step once when you want to re-configure it.

View attachment 10692
I have exactly the same problem. The connection to CODA does not show all the tables.

I've clicked on the "Refresh" button, I've made the connection again with a new token and, despite everything, the tables I need still don't appear, which is frustrating because the interaction with Coda is one of the main uses I wanted to give to the application.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dimm

As we can see from your workflow, we can see all the tables in the dropdown, kindly let us know the number of tables in your Coda account.

1669720232089.png

dimm

I wouldn't know.

In coda, when you link a view to an original table, a new table is created. A document in which many views are made from one or more tables can quickly increase the number of tables.

Specifically, in this case, it is the "DB Documentos" table that I need and cannot find.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dimm

Seems like the Coda application only shows 100 tables in the list from their server.

So, as a solution you can use first use the "Get a Table" action step first and then you can pass its Id in the "Create Row" action step.

1669723653615.png

dimm

Hey @dimm

Seems like the Coda application only shows 100 tables in the list from their server.

So, as a solution you can use first use the "Get a Table" action step first and then you can pass its Id in the "Create Row" action step.

View attachment 18443
Thank you very much for the answer. I guess I'll do as you say even if it means one more task consumed per action. It's a pity that no more than 100 tables are synchronized.

Thanks anyway !

Supreme

Staff member
You can try manually copying the Table Id from the Get A Table action step and paste the Id in the Table field. After that, you can remove the Get a Table action step.