• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow never fires with coda trigger

smsdavis

I am trying to get a workflow working with Coda. I built the workflow. It seems right, but it NEVER starts. I added 5 items to the Coda doc table and NOTHING shows in Pabbly as ever running.

When I created the workflow I chose Coda, chose the Doc and the table. Saved everything, made more changes to the actions, saved several times. Then I went back to the Coda trigger to refresh it and saw that my Doc Doc and Coda table had just randomly changed to another Doc and table that I DID NOT CHOOSE.

SO what's going on? Does your Coda trigger not work? What do I need to do to get this working? I spent a lot of time testing various ways of doing what I wanted and Pabbly seemed the most direct for the cost. And yet, it doesn't seem to work at all. You keep nagging me to pay you for a lifetime subscription, but so far my test case has failed.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @smsdavis,

Coda trigger application has a trigger interval time of 24 hours, which means that your workflow will check for any new data added to your Coda table every 24 hours. If any data has been added during this duration, your workflow will be triggered with that data.
1711395088531.png

Based on your Task History, I can see that your workflow was triggered on March 24 at 19:18:52. This means that your workflow is indeed running.
1711395238150.png

I can see that the filter conditions in all three of your routes haven't been set properly. As a result, even though your workflow is triggered upon receiving data from the Coda trigger application, none of your routes are being executed. I suggest you set the filter conditions again, then add the data in your Coda application and wait for your workflow to trigger automatically.

1711395446954.png

smsdavis

Can you till if the history showing it was triggered was me running it manually or it firing due to the workflow kicking it off? Also, as far as I can tell my filters are set properly. I receive no errors and they seem to process if I run it manually. Which kinda defeats the point. I abandoned this and moved over to Make.com which seems to allow more functionality for free than your service and more integrations that actually work.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Can you till if the history showing it was triggered was me running it manually or it firing due to the workflow kicking it off?
All tasks that appear in your Task History are automatically triggered.
The response from manually triggering a particular step through the 'Save & Send Test Request' button shows up in your workflow setup.
1711412899881.png

Also, as far as I can tell my filters are set properly. I receive no errors and they seem to process if I run it manually.
As mentioned previously, in the "Select Label" field of your Filter step, you need to select a field from the response of your trigger step.
1711412599272.png

Please watch the video shared below to understand how you can set up filter conditions in your Router.