• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Code Running Different in Pabbly Code from Locally.

florian_

Hello,

I am having issue with Javascript code running different in Pabbly Code (Not how it is supposed to run). Can you please tell me what steps to take towards this issue. Do I need to provide code?

Its a bit urgent for me to resolve this issue.
Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Florian

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @florian_,

Please create a short screen recording showing the code running in an online compiler. Then, copy the same code and demonstrate it not running in Code by Pabbly. Additionally, please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern.

florian_

Hi,
I was able to identify where the problem was. Please take a look at the following code:
let startTimes = [];
let endTimes = [];
for (let i = 0; i < data_json.length; i++) {
startTimes.push(new Date(data_json['start']['dateTime']));
}.

So here i have a piece of code that iterares through a json data, and captures the value of ['start']['dateTime'] keys. The format at which value of dateTime is presented in the this key is ex. 2024-04-17T09:00:00+02:00, so iso 8601 format in string type. When this code captures this info and turns it into date, it returns the same date in another timezone, so gmt +0000. I want to be having the same time and retain the timezone. So to again the problem is that, if value is 2024-04-17T09:00:00+02:00, i get returned 17 April 07:00 oclock gmt +0000.

I must say that wheb i run the same code locally this does not happen, so id guess is something with the environment.

Id really appreciate your help here.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Kindly create a short screen recording showing the code running in an online compiler and it not running in Code by Pabbly.