• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Condition showing me false

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzE1MjZjNTUzZDUxM2E1MTZiNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi,
I have a condition in place. The condition is showing me false whereas it should be true.

1694078943580.png

1694078947743.png

1694078955261.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that we are getting double blank spaces between 'Outreach' and '2.' As a result, the filter condition is not being fulfilled. Please make sure you have a single space from the source you are using to capture the data.
image (82).png

Fagun Shah

I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that we are getting double blank spaces between 'Outreach' and '2.' As a result, the filter condition is not being fulfilled. Please make sure you have a single space from the source you are using to capture the data.View attachment 31239
So does this mean that pabbly trims extra white spaces in History section?

Fagun Shah

Keeping the user interface in mind, extra white spaces are shown trimmed in the Task History.
I think users will appreciate actual incoming data instead of formatted data, this will also reduce burden on support team for questions like this.

Please forward the feedback to developer team regarding this.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I think users will appreciate actual incoming data instead of formatted data, this will also reduce burden on support team for questions like this.

Please forward the feedback to developer team regarding this.
Thank you for your feedback. I will forward your feedback to the development team.