• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Conditional output to Google sheet

Lars

I'm automating FB leads -> Google sheet. One of the fields in the leads form is a yes/no and needs to be transformed to either a TRUE or a FALSE for output into a specific column in the sheet. I can't find the solution for this, any tips?

Thanks,
Lars.

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Lars !

You can make use of "Lookup" table after your "Facebook Leads" step as shown below-

1660712562142.png

Here is a video tutorial for reference-

Kindly check on this and let us know if this works for you.

Lars

Hey, excellent, thanks. And is there a way to trigger alternate steps depending on the result? Like IF a THEN GOTO STEP x?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Lars !

Sure, you can check for the Router step, which will work for you as per the filter condition you will set up.

Kindly check on this video tutorial on how Routers can work for you-

Hope, this can work for you.

Lars

Hey @Lars !

Sure, you can check for the Router step, which will work for you as per the filter condition you will set up.

Kindly check on this video tutorial on how Routers can work for you-

Hope, this can work for you.
Right, but when I add that app I get an error that it should be the last step in the workflow. So what do I do if I want a router step in the middle of the workflow which jumps to step A or B depending on previous input?

Lars

I see. And since it doesn't look like steps can be moved around, this means that I need to recreate steps that I've previously created and now realize I want to place in routed branches?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Lars !

That's correct.

You will be required to make new steps inside the Router.