• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Conditionnal Router not working when value doesn't exist

Hi,
I am trying to check if a customer exist in Quickbooks to then decide which "route" to take.
1694175213707.png

When the customer doesn't exist Quickbooks returns only the Time.

1694175239959.png

And I am trying to assign a field to check if the field exist or not.

First I get the data for an existing customer, then I set the field and make the filter for it to be true when it doesn't exist.

Then, I get the data for a customer that doesn't exist.

The issue is that when the customer doesn't exist, the router still indicates as FALSE when the field doesn't exist.

How can I solve this issue?

Thansks!

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @hugohamelcom,

Please enter the email address which already exists in your Quickbooks Online account and use that response as Filter condition of both routes.

Yes, that's exactly what I did. Then, when I re-executed the entire flow with it configured correctly, for some reason, it returned false when it should have returned true.

1694192995106.png

Could it be a logic problem in the backend of Pabbly, @Supreme ? Or is there something wrong that I did?

Last edited:
I had linked it to #3 but you're right, when I recorded the video, I linked it to #2.
Just relinked it to #3.
Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 2.39.16 PM.png

Yet, when I re-executed the entire workflow after fixing my mistake when I recorded the video, it still doesn't go through.
Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 2.40.27 PM.png

I am really confused of why it still return false...

Chandan

Administrator
Pro Member
@hugohamelcom
This may solve your problem:

@ArshilAhmad Just had a call with @Fagun Shah and he can confirm that there's an issue with the workflow itself.

We tested another workflow, with similar logic and it worked: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZmMDYzNTA0MzY1MjY0NTUzMjUxMzci_pc

Yet, in the workflow I was referring to, the same logic doesn't work: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzM1MjZkNTUzNzUxMzUi_pc

It seems to be an issue on Pabbly's side, but I'm wondering if there's anything I could do to solve the issue faster?

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our technical team is currently investigating your concern. I kindly request that you allow us some additional time. We will provide you with an update as soon as possible

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our technical team is still working on finding a solution for your issue. While you can try creating a new workflow, please note that since the issue is related to the router condition, I am not sure if that will resolve your problem.