• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Issue - Google Docs Will Not Allow Access

justing1

When I add the extension to my google docs and then go to the initial setup I get the following error message, Authorization is required to perform that action.

It will not allow me to complete the setup and send test data, it just looks like it is working, but it is actually doing nothing.

I had this setup on another account with no issue, it is just this one.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @justing1

You can only authenticate/Initial setup in your Google Sheets with the admin account of the respective Google Sheets and if you have shared the Google Sheets with someone and trying to authenticate with another account then also we would recommend you to use the admin account instead of other shared person's account.

Further, you can refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding of Google Sheets and if you still face s any trouble while authenticating then kindly try in Incognito mode of your browser.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Thanks