• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gsheet Not Sending Webhook

epinela

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzZTA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzMDUxMzA1MTYwNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi All,
I have other google sheets connected with the extension and sending the new rows just fine to pabbly.
This one is running into a hiccup. I have "send on event" activated and even tested it. it worked fine during test as indicated by Task ID

IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzZTA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzMDUxMzA1MTYwNTQzOSI_3D_pc​

Now, I do not believe google sheets is sending the new rows even though settings have not changed and pabbly is turned on. I check task history and nothing. No errors, nothing. Why would it work when testing and successfully provide a task id. And few hours later test it and no go?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @epinela,

Please click on the 'Capture Webhook Response' button and add the data to your Google Sheets spreadsheet to capture the response in your trigger step. Once you have captured the response in your workflow setup, add data to your spreadsheet once more and see if that triggers your automation.

2024-04-25_10h15_40-png.41369

When entering the data into your Google Sheets, make sure to add the data to your trigger column as well in order to trigger the workflow.

1714020445983.png

To make automation work, you need to enable 'Send On Event' if you're manually entering data into your Google Sheets. If the data added to your Google Sheets comes from another API or third-party application, you also need to enable 'Auto Send on Schedule'.
1714020430825.png

Note: If your data is being added from an external source/API, your workflow will take up to 1 hour to get triggered.

Attachments

• 1713999003659.png
    1713999003659.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 2024-04-25_10h15_40.png
    2024-04-25_10h15_40.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 12