• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Jotform API

omarpineda

Hello, I would like to know what is the correct way to place POST within the API structure by Pabbly

Since I have tried in many possible ways but I have not been able to access, can you help me?

2022-08-26 (1).png

2022-08-26 (2).png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @omarpineda

Hello, I would like to know what is the correct way to place POST within the API structure by Pabbly

Since I have tried in many possible ways but I have not been able to access, can you help me?

As we can understand from your API response you haven't passed the username and password.

So, kindly try the below mentioend API requrest and let us know if that works for you.

1661586521795.png

omarpineda

Hi, thanks for your response,

In relation to the configuration it worked correctly

But it didn't solve our problem, and we want your help to find the root of the problem.

There are two ways to get the PDF file generated by Jotform, one is through the following link

SubmissionID&formID=FormID
Which unfortunately does not meet our needs

the second way is with the following url

SubmissionID
This second URL is necessary to have a session started in JotForm, but when launching the trigger and not having access, the 404 error appears for not being logged in

We would like to make the system understand that we are logged in to obtain the PDF through that same URL

2022-08-27.png

I understand that the problem may not be in the connection with Pabbly, but I would like to understand where the problem may lie

The current existing connection is
Jotform + Pabbly + Wati
To send our PDF to WhatsApp

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @omarpineda

We would recommend you to contact their support team for the same, since the problem has been occurring from their API.