• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect To our Client's Instagram?

wizi

Hi,
we are an agency and we manage multiple accounts including FB, IG, Google. We are trying to auto-post from our client Instagram to their other media account
We tried on our account and it worked but the problem is we can not connect our client's Instagram. Every time I try to connect to Instagram, the pop up appears and make us connect to Facebook instead of Instagram

Is there is way to setup auto-post from our client's Instagram to their Facebook and Google if you are an agency manage multiple accounts?
Thank you
1672242141266.png

Last edited:

wizi

So I am the admin of a few facebook pages but I only see 1 Page when I connect to my facebook. How can I connect to a FB page and specifically a Instgaram of an account that I want? Ultimately, I would like to Auto post from IG to my client's FB and Google.
Thanks

wizi

I was able to connect a Facebook Page following the above Video but I was not able to See their instagram Page when I try to connect to Instagram For Business.
How can I connect to their Instagram page?
Thank you

wizi

Please correct me if i am wrong but i dont think you can be an admin of an Instagram account?

Supreme

Staff member
Please correct me if i am wrong but i dont think you can be an admin of an Instagram account?
The account owner can configure the trigger event of Instagram to capture the webhook responses accordingly.

(Watch the first part of the video)

wizi

I followed the video and logged in to the Instagram Account that I want to connect + Allowed all Facebook Pages Access but Pabbly did not list all the Instagram accounts (the one that I wanted to connect)

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @minhlily

Can you please check whether the account you are looking for in the Instagram trigger event is a professional account?

If not then please make it one, else switch your professional account type to the personal one then turn it back to a professional account after 5 mins.

I hope this might help you out.

Further, you can also refer to the following documentation once.